Monday, December 4, 2006

Ebay Scammers Called Out, Part 1

make money on ebay

This series of post are dedicated to calling out all the eBay scammers that claim to make hundreds or thousands of dollars through some type of online scheme.

Our first scam award goes to all the sellers that claim you can make 100,000.00 dollars in one day. The auction could also say something to the effect of become a millionaire overnight.

So what do you get for 20.00 to 29.95? You get a one page pdf that tells you to buy the Iraq Dinar with the hopes that the value of the dollar raises over time. For example you may be able to buy 20 Iraq Dinar Dollars for the price of one U.S Dollar. It sounds like a great deal until you realize the economy is a complete disaster in Iraq and you will never see a penny for you money.

I just saved you 20.00 - 30.00 bucks!

make money on ebay

Our next make money on eBay scam award goes to all the "Learn How Me and My Girlfriend Make 100.00 Dollars an Hour!"

I mean seriously come on, you make 100.00 Dollars an hour give me a break. I have purchased just about everyone of these as I like to see what the so called "competition" is offering and they are all a joke.

So for about 5.47 to 20.00 dollars you get a ebook that looks like a 6Th grader wrote it telling you to set up a website with AdSense on it.

There is another make 100hr ebook offered on eBay that tells you to buy concert tickets and resell them. Yes you heard me right, he tells you to buy concert tickets and resell them on eBay.

Today's after thoughts...

I have actually come across a few and I mean a few items on eBay that actually have some decent information. I am not going to get into those quite yet but I will be letting you know about some of them in the near future. In the mean time stay away from any eBay item making some outrageous claim that you can become rich overnight or make 100.00 dollars per hour.


Sell On Ebay - Make Money On Ebay

Labels: ,